Welcome to our farm.
Built in 1850 and owned by the Trebilcock family for over 120 years. Today Liz and Dean take on the custodianship of this amazing property.
Today the property is native bush land with several small lemon and cherry orchards. There are plans a plenty to utilise the available land to grow a range of native food species along with traditional fruit and vegetables across the year.
Close to one hundred merino and merino cross sheep help keep the grass down.